Here are some links for the 2012 Cantine Aperte (AKA open cellars AKA open wine cellars AKA open wineries) -- 27 May -- in the region of Tuscany/Toscana:
- Cantine Aperte – Source: Movimento Turismo del Vino – In English, Italian, German
- Cantine Aperte 2010: Wine tastings in Tuscany – Source: TuscanyPass.com – "Getting the most out of Tuscany" – In English, Italian
- Cantine Aperte at Cantine Lunae in Castelnuovo Magra – May 31, 2009 10:52 AM by James Martin – Source: Wandering Italy. the blog section of Wandering Italy
- Source: Experience Tuscany – "Travel to Tuscany without leaving your home…blog!"
- Chianti and wine - "Cantine Aperte" is getting close – Adriana Lucchesi – May, 2010 – Source: Around Tuscany
- Cantine Aperte – In Italian Only – Source: Movimento Turismo del Vino Toscana in association with Movimento Turismo del Vino – In English, Italian, German
- Cantine Aperte 2011 – Source: MTV Toscana – In Italian Only
- Cantine che partecipano all'evento
- Scarica brochure di MTV Toscana
- Scarica il depliant di Cantine Aperte 2011
- Scarica la guida di Cantine Aperte 2011
- MTV Toscana
- LIST OF PARTICIPATING WINERIES – SOME WINERIES MAY BE OPEN ON THE 28TH OF MAY
- Cantine aperte 2011 – This web page is in Italian and English – Source: Venditavinoitaliano.it – "Il portale di promozione delia Cultura Vinicola Italian" – In English, Italian
- REST OF ITALY BY REGION
- SEE ALSO:
- Info About Cantine Aperte (30 May 2010) in Tuscany/Toscana and the rest of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 28, 2010
- Info about the wine roads (Strade del Vino) of the Tuscany/Toscana Region of Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 27 April 2011: mercoledì, 27 aprile 2011