- In some regions of Italy, Cantine Aperte is a two day event
- Some of the dates on the web site of Movimento Turismo del Vino (MTV) and in its regional member's section or on their respective web sites have NOT been updated for 2012 but show previous years and dates.
- Cantine Aperte – Source: Movimento Turismo del Vino – In English, Italian, German
- Cantine Aperte 2010: Wine tastings in Tuscany – Source: TuscanyPass.com – "Getting the most out of Tuscany" – In English, Italian
- Cantine Aperte at Cantine Lunae in Castelnuovo Magra – May 31, 2009 10:52 AM by James Martin – Source: Wandering Italy. the blog section of Wandering Italy
- Source: Experience Tuscany – "Travel to Tuscany without leaving your home…blog!"
- Chianti and wine - "Cantine Aperte" is getting close – Adriana Lucchesi – May, 2010 – Source: Around Tuscany
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Cantine Aperte (open cellars) in the region of Abruzzo -- 27 M.ay 2012 *, dated, Wednesday, May 02, 2012
- Info about Cantine Aperte (29 May 2011) in Abruzzo and the rest of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 04, 2011
- Info About the 2011 Cantine Aperte (open cellars) -- 29 May 2011 -- in Tuscany/Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, April 27, 2011
- Info about the wine roads (Strade del Vino) of the Tuscany/Toscana Region of Italy *, dated Tuesday, April 28, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 9 May 2012: mercoledì, 9 maggio 2012
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Bacco, tabacco e Venere riducono l'uomo in cenere."
"Wine, women and tobacco can ruin a man."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.