- Auto Museums in Italy – By James Martin – Source: File in Italy and Malta Travel Info of Europe Travel section of About.com
- Fiat Museum – By Alain Raymond – Saturday, June 13, 2009 – Source: auto123.com – "The Canadian Automotive Network" – In English, French
- Top Ten Italian Auto Museums – Julie-Ann Amos – Source: HubPages – "PUBLISH easily, ATTRACT readers, EARN rewards"
- Vintage Car Museums in Italy – "Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Ducati Collections" – Source: In Italy™ Online – "Expert trip planning for your vacation in Italy, Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Sorrento and throughout Italy"
- ALFA ROMEO
- Museo Alfa Romeo – "MUSEUM" – Location: viale Alfa Romeo, Arese (MI) – Region: Lombardia/Lombardy; Province: Milano/Milan – Source: alfaromeo.com – CHOOSE A COUNTRY – In multiple languages
- Museo Ferrari | Official Ferrari Museum – "The Myth lives on. Visit Museo Ferrari." – Location: 43, Via Dino Ferrari - 41053 Maranello (MO) – Region: Emilia-Romagna; Province: Modena – Source: Ferrari.com – "Welcome to Ferrari" – Please select your Country: – In multiple languages
- The Fiat Museum – Location: Torino/Turin – Region: Piedmont; Province: Torino – Source: Passione Automobile – In Dutch, English, French, Italian
- LAMBORGHINI MUSEUM – Location: Via Modena 12, Santa'Agats Bolognese – Region: Emilia-Romagna; Province: Bologna – Source: Automobili Lamborghini SpA – "Official website of Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A" – In English, Italian
- The Museo Lamborghini – "The official 'Museo Lamborghini' located right at the factory." – Location: Santa'Agats Bolognese, Bologna – Source: LamboCARS.COM – "the enthusiast site"
- VINCENZO LANCIA MUSEUM – "In honour of Vincenzo Lancia and in collaboration with the Lancia family, Valsesia Lancia Story has organized a permanent exhibition in Fobello to celebrate the prestigious Turin car manufacturer that bears his name." – Location: G. Lancia building in Fobello – Region: Piedmont ; Province: Vercelli – Source: Valsesia Lancia Story – "FOBELLO 1995" – In English, French, German, Italian
- Museo Panini – "Maserati Car Collection" – Location: Modena –Region: Emilia-Romagna; Province: Modena – Source: – In English, Italian
- The Panini Museum's Maserati collection – "A number of unique Maseratis are displayed in the Panini Museum" – Location: Modena –Region: Emilia-Romagna; Province: Modena – Source: MASERATI – "EXCELLENCE THROUGH PASSION" – Choose your country – In multiple languages
- OTHER CAR MUSEUMS
- Museo dell'Automobile di San Martino in Rio e Scuderia San Martino – ". . . exhibited more than 400 vehicles among the most prestigious old cars in the world, such as the famous Auto Avio Costruzioni 815, the first car built by Enzo Ferrari." – Location: Via Barbieri 12, San Martino in Rio – Region: Emilia-Romagna; Province: Reggio Emilia – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Museo Nazionale dell'Automobile (National Automobile Museum) – "The National Automobile Museum is reopening after a radical, large-scale transformation of its contents and its building." – Location: Corso Unità d'Italia, 40, Torino/Turin – Region: Piedmont; Province: Torino – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Automotive museums in Italy and San Marino – "Official museum list by Automobilclub Storico Italiano" – Source: Team.Net Automotive Webs – "Welcome to the Team-dot-Net World Wide Webs."
- Car and Motorcycles Museums in Italy – "Museums of Italy" – Source: ENIT ITALIA – "AGENZIA NAZIONALE DEL TURISMO" – In multiple languages
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on museums (musei) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 02, 2011
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on museums (musei) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Info on museums in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 9 November 2011: mercoledì, 9 novembre 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"In un'ora Dio lavora."
"God gets a lot done in an hour."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.