CLASSIFIED/WANT ADS FOR A WIDE RANGE OF CATEGORIES
- AngloINFO Italy – "Everything you need for life in another country!"
- Classifieds section of AngloINFO Liguria – "Life on the Italian Riviera, in English!"
- Classifieds section of AngloINFO Milan – "Life in Lombardy, in English!"
- Classifieds section of AngloINFO Rome – "Life in Rome, in English!"
- Classifieds section of AngloInfo Tuscany – "Life in Tuscany, in English!"
- Classifieds section of AngloINFO Umbria – "Life in Umbria, in English!"
- Classifieds section of The Florentine – Firenze/Florence
- Classifieds section of Hello Milano – "On-line guide to Milan" – Milano/Milan
- Free Classifieds – Source: RomeMama.com – "for mothers and mothers-to-be in rome, italy"
- place a classified ad in easy milano – "The # 1 biweekly publication for the English-speaking community of Milan" – Milano/Milan – In English, Italian
- Rome Classifieds of Live in Rome & Italy – "Travel Resources, City Guide, Classified Ads for Rome and Italy"
- Classifieds section of Wanted in Rome – "Everything you need to know about living in Rome."
- ON-LINE: IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN
- craigslist > italy – "provides local classifieds and forums for jobs, housing, for sale, personals, services, local community, and events.". The listings in Italy may be in English or Italian.
- EasyStanza – "The Web's No.1 Flatshare & House Share website" – Source: web site – For various cities in Italy and in other countries and available in multiple languages
- Italyclassifieds.net – "Free Classifieds in Italy"
- Classified ads may be in English or Italian
- Please check web site for list of cities
- Italy Expat Classifieds Marketplace – registration – Source: Allo' Expat Italy – "Connecting Expats in Italy"
- ON-LINE: IN ITALIAN ONLY – JUST A SAMPLE
- AAannunci.it – " ... il mondo degli annunci gratuiti" – Source: web site
- "Gli Affari" On-line – Source: web site
- Annunci.net – "La comunità degli annunci gratuiti online" – "Tutta Italia" – Source: web site
- Annuncia® [Annuncia] – "Annunci gratuiti economici e inserzioni personali gratis" – Source: web site
- Bakeca.it – "Annunci Gratuiti Online" – Source: web site
- You can select: "Cosa stai cercando?" (What you are looking for?) and "In che città?" (In which city?)
- bakecannunci.com – italia – Source: web site
- Available in other countries and languages
- Fastannuncio.net – "è il sito gratuito di inserzioni e annunci on line" – Source: web site
- kijiji™ (ebay® classifieds) – Source: web site
- You can select: "Dove?" (Where?) and "In Quale Categoria?" (In which category?)
- Porta Portese – In Italian Only – "è annunci gratuiti per Roma e Lazio, annunci e inserzioni gratuite immobiliari, annunci gratuiti di vendita e affitto appartamenti, annunci di lavoro, annunci di compravendita moto e auto usate.".
- GROUPS OR WEB SITES THAT HAVE FORUMS. MESSAGE BOARDS, ETC.:
- Expats in Italy – "for those who dream and those who live the dream" – Source: web site – registration required
- friends in rome – "Old city znd New friends... Live the real Rome!" – "socialize and network with international and local people while discovering everything that Rome has to offer and enjoy great food and wine" – Source: web site – registration required
- Milan – Source: easyexpat.com – In multiple languages
- Milan Community – Source: expatriates.com – "Hello and welcome to expatriates.com - the community web site created for and by expatriates and internationally minded people everywhere."
- Rome – Source: easyexpat.com – In multiple languages
- RomeMama.com – "for mothers and mothers-to-be in rome, italy" – Source: web site
- VCN-Rome – "Volunteer and Consultant Network, Rome" – registration required – Source: Yahoo!® Groups – registration required
- franglo*italy – "travel + expat classifieds" – registration required – Source: franglo*classifieds – "The web classifieds network for travel, expats and internationals" – "Join now for free!"
- free classified ads sell and buy sale and purchase – "Italy - Travel" – Source: Classifieds1000 – registration required
- Resources for English Speakers in Italy – Source: American Business Group – "The premiere networking circle for English-speaking professionals that do business in and around Milan and Northern Italy"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on expat web sites for Italy and elsewhere *, dated Wednesday, June 16, 2010
- Info about finding rental accommodations in Italy *, dated Wednesday, May 12, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 18 August 2010: mercoledì, 18 agosto 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Il silenzio di un bacio vale piu di mille parole."
"The silence of a kiss is worth more than 1000 words."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.