Here are some links about the grape harvest in Tuscany (Toscana):
GRAPE HARVEST (VENDEMMIA)
- Chianti Grape Harvest Festival Tuscany News – Source: Tuscanweb
- September the month of the Vendemia: Grape harvest in Tuscany – Source: Tuscany Journey – "your guide to the less travelled paths of Tuscany" – In English, Italian
- Taste of the Tuscan wine harvest – Source: cheapflights.co.uk
- The Grape Harvest: La Vendemmia – Words by Michelle Fabio – Source: Italy Magazine – "The No. 1 Magazine for lovers of all things Italian"
- Harvest time & grape picking – "Taste the local delicacies! " – Susan Glasspool – Source: vivifirenze – "WHAZHOT · MADE IN FLO' · ONLY IN FLO' · DISCOUNT COUPONS"
- Tuscan Wine Harvest - The Much Anticipated Grape Harvest – Source: ABC Article Directory
- Blog Entries
- Preparing for the Vendemmai – Sunday, September 20, 2009 – Natalie Trusso Cafarello – Firenze – Source: Letters From Tuscany
- Harvest time in Tuscany – Wednesday, October 24, 2007 – Richard J. Michelli – Photos by Hannah Summers – Source: Italia Living Blog – "Celebrate the pleasures of "Italia Living" and share our passion for all that is Italian by living the lifestyle of Italy in America" – New Jersey, USA
- I Heard It On The Grapevine – Wednesday, August 22, 2007 – Rebecca Helm-Ropelato –Lazio region, Italy – Source: foreign remarks
- Wine Harvests in Europe - Working and Volunteering in the Vineyards – "Picking Grapes as a way to get to know Europeans" – By James Martin – Source: Europe Travel section of About.com
- Grape harvest experience in Tuscany – "Grape harvest holiday package in Tuscany" – NOTE: You pay for your own accommodations and insurance – Source: Arianna & Friends – "100% PERSONALIZED TOURIST SERVICES IN TUSCANY" – In English, German, Italian
- Hosts in Italy – Source: helpexchange.net – "bringing people together"
- Live the grape harvest – Source: Firenze.net – In multiple languages
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on 2009 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana (Tuscany) *, dated Tuesday, January 06, 2009
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 2 *, dated Tuesday, June 26, 2007
- Info on the Toscana (Tuscany) Region of Italy - Part 1 * , dated Tuesday, June 19, 2007
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 2 September 2008: martedì, 2 settembre 2008
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Sicilian proverb, author unknown.
"Accatta caru e vinni mircatu."
"Buy good quality and sell at the market price."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.