Here are some links for Online Travel Companies for Travel to Italy:
- Opodo – "is a leading pan-European online travel."
- Expedia – "Purchase airline tickets, make hotel reservations, find vacation packages, car rental & cruise deals at the travel agency rated #1 in customer satisfaction."
- Fodor's – "FOR CHOICE TRAVEL EXPERIENCES"
- ORBITZ – "The faster, easier way to find hotels, airline tickets, vacation packages, travel deals, car rentals and cruises. Compare and save at ORBITZ."
- PerilloTours – "With perillotours.com, experience wonderful vacations to Italy, Spain and Hawaii. Escorted tours."
- Priceline.com – "Shop and compare great deals on flights, hotels, rental cars, vacation packages, cruises, last minute deals, weekend deals, and more!"
- lonely planet – "therefore I travel"
- SideStep – "The traveler's search engine"
- Travelocity – "Book travel for less with Travelocity's specials on airfares, hotels, cruises, car rentals and more."
- Online Travel Companies Edge Airline Web Sites – By Rob McGann, The ClickZ Network, Mar 3, 2005 – Source: ClickZ Network – "is the largest resource of interactive marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion, research, and reference in the world, online or off-."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on Low Cost Airlines with Flights out of and to Italy , dated Friday, April 20, 2007
- Info on Airports in Italy, Airport Guides and How to Get To and From the Airport *, dated Wednesday, November 23, 2005
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 21 December 2007: venerdì, 21 dicembre 2007.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Vira privata, vita beata."
"Hidden life, happy life."
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.