Here are some links on Wedding Planners for Italy:
- IN ITALY
- The Book of Dreams – "WEDDINGS IN ITALY"
- The Book of Dreams – "WELCOME TO THE WEDDINGS PAGE..." – Source: Wagner Tours
- Getting Married in Italy # – "Live your Italian Dreams with us!" – Chandi J. Wyant, President and founder – Source: Sogni Italiani
- getting married in italy – "the wedding organiser for italy"
- Happening.it – "Tuscany Wedding Planner: Wedding ceremonies and receptions in villas near Florence"
- Italy Weddings # – "is based in Florence, and is familiar with the official procedure of weddings in Italy." – Ben Singleton and Marisa Camuso
- Lucca Organizza – In English, Italian – "is a company specialized in the planning of weddings and celebration parties, home catering and openings . Birthdays parties for children with clowns and magicians are also one of our specialties!"
- Marriage Italian Style
- Planning A Wedding? – Source: In Italy Online!
- SALVE UMBRIA # – "A wedding in Italy? Why not.............?" – Sarah Potier
- The Wedding Experience – "Weddings around the World"
- Weddings in Umbria – "Each day of your life can be the same. Except one"
- Wedding Planner – Source: Life In Italy
- Wedding Planners – "World leader in Destination Weddings" – In English, French, Italian, Spanish – Source: Italian Weddings.com
- Weddings at Best # – Select "Wedding in Italy" – "the best way for your wedding"
- Wedding in Italy – "by Punto di Fuga - Your Italian wedding planner!" – In English, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Weddings Italy by Regency – In English, German
- weddings + # – Annie Janvier Adair & Francesco Gronchi – Source: TuscanTour
- Weddings in Tuscany Italy – Source: Italy.artviva.com
- Weddings on Italy's Amalfi Coast # – "Consider getting married on the Amalfi Coast" – Source: Amalfi Life
- Your Wedding in Italy – Source: Delicious Italy s.r.l. – "BITE SIZED PORTIONS OF INFORMATION FOR THE INDEPENDENT VISITOR TO ITALY"
- OUTSIDE ITALY
- Italian Lore & Tradition – "Your complete wedding planning source." – Source: WeddingDetails.com
- Italy Wedding + – Your Guide to planning an Italy wedding – Source: Wedding Chaos
- SOME MARRIAGE AGENCIES IN ITALY – Source: British Embassy, Italy – "SERVICES FOR BRITONS IN ITALY"
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
+ = mentioned in an Expats Talk forum response on Expats in Italy.
# = mentioned in a Slow Travel Talk Italy forum response on slow travel italy.
There are many more wedding planners for Italy and the ones mentioned above are just a sampling of wedding planners. If you know of anyone that should be added to the above, please leave me a comment and I'll add them to this blog entry.
That's it for Tuesday, 14 November 2006: martedì, 14 novembre 2006.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Sposa bagnata, sposa fortunata."
"Rain on a bride's wedding day is good luck."
(LAST EDITED/UPDATED: 12 June 2007)