Here are some link about road trips in Italy and beyond:
- 7 Fabulous Italian Road Trips ... – "There are many, many reasons to go on Italian road trips. Italy is more than just the land of pizza and pasta, fast cars, high fashion, and Renaissance architecture. Italy is a wonderful country full of amazing sights, wonderful culture and fabulous people. Taking an Italian road trip is a great way to cram in as many of these experiences as you can. It is not a massive country, so on road trips in Italy you can cover a lot of ground in a reasonably short time. From coast to coast, north to south and east to west, here are 7 fabulous Italian road trips." – By Neecey Beresford – Source: Found in the Travel section of allwomenstalk – "About Us :)"
- 31 Things to Do in Europe before You Die – "I have set myself a major task in picking the 31 things to do in Europe before you die. 31 doesn’t even allow for one item per country, but I have thought about each one and whittled them down asI have set myself a major task in picking the 31 things to do in Europe before you die. 31 doesn’t even allow for one item per country, but I have thought about each one and whittled them down as best I can. From incredible landscapes to culture packed cities, historical attractions to modern wonders, adventures and gentle pursuits, here are 31 things to do in Europe before you die."
- 10 Best Road Trips in Italy – 26 June 2012 – Story by: Mattie Bamman – Source: T + E aka TRAVEL + ESCAPE – "Travel Videos, Shows, Stories and Inspirations" – "About T+E"
- Italy Road Trips – "Fantastic Roadtrips on Your Italian Campervan Holiday"" – "" – "" – Source: Found in the Italy subsection of the Destinations section of motorhomeroadtrip.com – "Everything you need to know to plan the ultimate roadtrip"
- Road Trip: Amalfi Coast, Italy – "The Costiera Amalfitana, or Amalfi Coast, is widely considered Italy's most scenic stretch of coastline, a landscape of towering bluffs, pastel-hued villages terraced into hillsides, precipitous corniche roads, luxuriant gardens, and expansive vistas over turquoise waters and green-swathed mountains. Deemed by UNESCO "an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape, with exceptional cultural and natural scenic values," the coast was awarded a coveted spot on the World Heritage list in 1997." – "Text by Tim Jepson, adapted from National Geographic Traveler Italy (Third Edition)" – Source: Found in the Travel section of NationalGeographic.com AKA National Geographic Society – "Inspiring People to Care About the Planet Since 1888"
- Italy + Road trips – Source: Found in the Travel section of theguardian– "Latest news, spot and comment"
- Italy by Car - The Ultimate Road Trip Down The Boot – Source: seeitalia.com – "Travel Italy - Italy Travel Guide, Vacations & Tourist Information"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Taking A Road Trip in Italy -- What to Bring, What to Do – Posted by: zeppole on Aug 18, 11 at 10:22 AM – Source: Found in the Europe Forum section of Fodor's Travel – "About Us"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Ten (and a Half) Tips for Road Trips – "So many people fly everywhere these days that you might think the classic American road trip is a thing of the past. This is not actually the case. While it does seem that the "On the Road" experience of getting a car and just going for the sake of going is in decline, the statistics (and the number of cars all around you on the roads) prove that more Americans than ever are taking to the roads for vacations and family visits, albeit apparently for more frequent but shorter trips. And frankly, with airline customer care unquestionably in decline, many Americans would rather drive than fly." – Ed Hewit – Source: Found in Traveler's Ed subsection of THE IndependentTraveler.com – "Real Travelers. Practical Advice."
- 15 ROAD TRIP TIPS – 15 May 2012 – Story by: Mattie Bamman – Source: T + E aka TRAVEL + ESCAPE – "Travel Videos, Shows, Stories and Inspirations" – "About T+E"
- Avoiding 10 Road Trip Mistakes – "Most road trip mishaps don’t end this badly! But it’s probably a good idea to let Mattie Bamman help you avoid making the 10 most common road trip mistakes." – 10 July 2012
- Road Trip – [multiple articles] – Source: Found in the Ideas section of TRAVEL + LEISURE – "World Travel Guides, Articles, and Information"
- Gas-Saving Road Trip Tips – "These road-tested tips will help your gas budget travel as far as the road can take you." – From May 2011 –
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about scenic drives in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 25, 2010
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on maps for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Friday, September 05, 2008
- Info about the Autostrade per l'Italia *, dated Friday, February 15, 2008
- Info on Distance Calculators (How Far Is It?) for Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
- Info on On-Line Route Planning and Maps of Italy *, dated Thursday, November 17, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 19 March 2014: mercoledì, 19 marzo 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Chi eon l' occhio vede, di cuor crede."
"Seeing is believing."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.