Here are some links about keeping your home safe while traveling to Italy and beyond:
- 5 Ways to Keep Your Home Safe While You Travel – "When you aren't home, the only thing protecting your belongings from intruders could be a wooden door. Not to mention that your home's windows are made of glass, which can easily be broken with a single swing of a hammer. Many people ask themselves what they can do to protect their home while they are away - we have some answers. Here are five top ways to keep your house and belongings safe while you travel" – Source: Best Travel Advice – "Travel advice and tips for your next adventure"
- 9 tips how to keep your home safe while on vacation – "Here's how to avoid break-ins, gigantic electrical bills, frozen pipes, more" – updated 10/13/2009 8:26:28 AM ET – By Caroline Costello, IndependentTraveler.com – Source: Found in the Travel Tips section on NBCNEWS.com – "Breaking News & Top Stories - World News, US & Local | NBC NEWS"
- 10 Tips on How to keep home safe while traveling – "If only a picture like this could work to keep your home safe while traveling you'd need not worry but alas it doesn't." – Source: Insight India : A Travel Guide – "Your complete travel guide to India. Find travel ideas, hotel and destination details to plan your Indian holiday."
- Keep Your Home Safe on Vacation: 9 Essential Tips – written by Caroline Costello – Source: IndependentTraveler.com – "Real Travelers. Practical Advice."
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- How to keep traveling children safe – "11 Tips For Keeping Your Children Safe While Traveling ..." – Tuesday, August 12th, 2008 – By Stellah Uliriksen – Source: Found in the Venere Travel Blog – " It's our business where you sleep!" of.venere.com – "Book hotels, B&Bs, apartments & resorts worldwide!"
- X – "" – Source: X
- SEE ALSO:
- TBS *, dated, xday, MONTH DD, 201X
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Monday, 2 December 2013:lunedi, 2 dicembre 2013
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Bella costa tosto e rapita"
"A pretty thing is soon taken."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.