Here are some links about hotel security and safety including B & B's, apartments and other rental properties in Italy and beyond:
HOTEL SECURITY AND SAFETY
- Five Ways Your Safety at Hotels Can Be Compromised – ". . . Here are Five Ways Your Safety at Hotels Can Be Compromised and five things you can do to protect yourself. Got your own hotel safety tips?" – March 29, 2010 at 2:36 PM – by juliana [Shallcross] – Source: HotelChatter – "Hotel Reviews, Hotel Ratings, Hotel Openings"
- Hotel Motel Security – "Safety Advice for Travelers" – by Chris E McGoey, CPP, CSP, CAM – Source: CRIME DOCTOR – "Your Prescription for Security & Safety"
- Apartment Security – "Advice for Owners, Managers & Residents"
- Bank ATM Security – "ATM Safety Advice"
- Hotel Safety – Source: Found in Safety Tips section of Corporate Travel SAFETY™ – "Worry Free Travel Gear... for Your Peace of Mind™"
- Hotel Safety Tips – "We know, we know -- when you're on vacation, the last thing you want to worry about is hotel security. But returning from a day of exploring Mayan ruins or sampling French wines to find that your hotel room has been ransacked is a surefire way to put a damper on an otherwise amazing trip." – Source: IndependentTraveler.com – "Real Travelers. Practical Advice."
- Hotel Security. How to be Safe and Stress Free. – "Here are some tips to make sure you, and your stuff, are safe and secure in your hotel room." – Marybeth Bond – Source: The Gutsy TRAVELER – ""
- Hotel Tips & Safety Advice – Source: The Weather Channel – "About Us"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- Hotel Security – "Hotel Security Tips and Advice" – Source: Found in the Travel Security Information section of Maine Safety & Security Resources, Inc. AKA MaineSecurity.com – "Our website provides a wealth of information concerning safety and security for the home, office, and workplace. . ."
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- 10 Most Important Safety Tips for Travelers – "Travel can be exhilarating but also scary at times. When you’re venturing into the great unknown, follow these 10 safety tips to protect yourself and ensure a happy and secure journey." – Feb 6, 2015 – Caroline Morse – "About Us" – Source: SMARTERTRAVEL – "The Best Trips Start Here"
- About Italy and Your Journey – owner: Margarita Ramirez – "about" – Source: Traveling Matters – "...journeys connecting people and place"
- INFORMATION FOR TRAVELLERS TO ITALY – "Welcome to 'B.C. Archaeology', the Australian tour company specialising in travel to Egypt, North Africa, Turkey and Italy. The following information is provided to assist you in selecting and preparing for your holiday. The details are provided only as a general guide." – Source: B.C. ARCHAEOLOGY – "STUDY TOURS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD"
- Keeping Your Belongings Safe – Written by Elise – Source: Positive World Travel – "How to Travel the World, Videos, Photography, Couples Travel, Adventure Travel"
- Safety Tips – "Our site contains over 100 pages of travel safety tips and security tips that are useful for any traveler. You will find tips involving luggage theft, avoiding pickpockets, laptop theft, hotel burglary, and airplane, train, automobile, and boat travel crimes." – Source: Corporate Travel SAFETY™ – "Worry Free Travel Gear... for Your Peace of Mind™"
- Tips for Traveling Abroad – "Travel Information" – Source: Found in the Travel.State.Gov – "Travel Information" – section of the U.S. Department of State – "Diplomacy in Action"
- Top 10 types of travel theft (and how to be safe) – "In many large cities of the world, thieves hunt travelers from the shadows. They watch you take pictures at monuments, eat tapas at an outdoor cafe, and if you are unlucky, they will follow your steps with excited eyes as you fall into one of their traps. . . ." – on Apr 11th 2011 at 10:00AM – by Justin Delaney – Source: Gadling – "travel blog | news, stories, deals, and tips"
- Travel Security – "Business Travel - Family Travel Safety" – by Chris E McGoey, CPP, CSP, CAM – Source: CRIME DOCTOR – "Your Prescription for Security & Safety"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about crime in Italy *, dated, Sunday, July 07, 2013
- Info about preventing identity thief while traveling to Italy and beyond *, dated, Sunday, May 05, 2013
- Info on pickpocketing in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 19, 2010
- Info on Scams and Ripoffs in Italy *, dated, Friday, May 26, 2006
- Info on Personal Safety in Italy *, dated, Thursday, December 01, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Sunday, 22 September 2013: domenica, 22 settembre 2013
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Ama, ridi, sogna, e poi vai a dormire."
"Love, laugh, dream, then go to sleep."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.