Here are some links about keeping cool in Italy when it gets HOT:
HOW TO STAY COOL
- Hot weather in Italy – "This article was written in Venice as July temperatures climbed well above 30 degrees Centigrade, and sightseeing became uncomfortable." – Source: Italy Heaven – "Italy Travel, Holiday and Tourism Guide"
- How to Survive the Heat in Italy: 10 Easy Ways to Keep Your Cool – July 4, 2012 – by Amanda Ruggeri – Source: Posted under the category of Travel tips within THE WALKS OF ITALY BLOG – "About Us" – of WALKS OF ITALY – "About Us"
- How to keep cool in the summer weather in Rome, Italy – "" – Source: Explore Italian Culture – ". . . and discover your inner Italian!"
- How to keep cool in the summer weather in Rome, Italy. – "Here are the first five of our ten tips on how to keep cool in the summer as the Italian climate seems to get hotter each year, and what to do in Rome to avoid sun stroke."
- How to keep cool in the summer weather in Rome, Italy - continued. – "Here are the final five of our ten tips on keeping cool in the summer."
- Italy in the Summer: Creative Ways to Keep Cool – Tuesday, July 17, 2012 – Posted by: Alexandra Korey – Source: travelhoppers – "it's all about value"
- Keep cool on a tuscan holiday – "Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun", Noel Coward" – (issue no. 10/2005 / June 23, 2005) – by Suzi Jenkins – Source: The Florentine – "The English-speaking news magazine in Florence"
- No Air Conditioning - But You Can Still Keep Cool – "Most Italian vacation rentals do not have air conditioning for those hot, humid summer days, but there are ways to keep your house or apartment cool." – by Pauline Kenny – Source: Found in the Instructions for Visitors section of slow travel italy within slow travel – "Spend a week in a vacation rental and see what is near you. Slow down, immerse yourself in the local culture and avoid the fast pace of rushing from one guidebook "must-see" to the next. A great way to travel!"
- Staying Cool While Visiting Italy – 19 July 2010 – by Jessica Stewart – Source: Context Travel Blog – "An insider's resource for visiting the world's cultural capitals from our local experts." – section of Context Travel – "About Us"
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- 5 Tips for Sleeping in a Room with No Air Conditioning – July 10, 2008 – blogger: Mrs. Micah – "About" – Source: Finance for a Freelance Life
- 19 tips to stay cool in the heat – "As summer hots up and our bodies struggle to adjust to non air-conditioned spaces, Olivia Goldhill finds 19 theories on how to stay cool." – "Reports of a June heatwave will be met with celebration by anyone who spends afternoons languishing in the garden, and slightly more apprehension by those of us who are locked in an office 47 weeks of the year. If you want to enjoy the summer without getting all hot and bothered, here's how to keep your cool." – 1:38PM BST 01 Jun 2015 – By Olivia Goldhill – "About us" – Source: The Telegraph – "Telegraph online, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph"
- 20 hot tips to stay cool – By NATASHA COURTNAY-SMITH and CHARLOTTE DOVEY, Daily Mail – Source: Found in the Health section of the Mail Online AKA dailymail.co.uk
- Child safety - hot weather – "Hot weather can be dangerous for babies and young children. They can quickly lose body fluids through perspiration, which leads to dehydration. Children need to drink regularly, wear light clothing and be kept cool. Never leave a baby or child in a car, even in cool weather." – Source: Better Health Channel – "About us"
- Here Comes Summer: How to Keep Your Cool No Matter How Hot it Gets – "" – Source: apartment therapy – "Saving the world, one room at a time"
- How to Cool Yourself Without Air Conditioning – Edited by Zack, Krystle C., Jack Herrick, Lily A and 143 others – Source: wikiHow – "How to do anything" – "The world's collaborative how to manual."
- How to Keep Cool When It’s Hot Outside – "Temperatures here in Southern Oregon are on their way UP! We hit 90 degrees yesterday, and we’re supposed to hit 90 again today. Yep, it’s gone from mild to hot in a hurry! So how do you stay cool without breaking the bank?" – Source: beingfrugal.net – "Live More. Spend Less."
- How To Stay Cool In Extreme Heat: Tips From Phoenix, Arizona – Posted: 07/06/2012 3:29 am Updated: 07/06/2012 10:38 am – By WHITNEY PHILLIPS – Source: Found in the HUFFPOST GREEN section of the The Huffington Post – "Edition: U.S."
- X – "" – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on things to do in Tuscany/Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, July 13, 2011
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH !
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 635+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Sunday, 30 June 2013: domenica, 30 giugno 2013
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Impara l'arte e mettila da parte."
"Learn a trade and you got it made."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.