CAPODANNO (NEW YEAR'S EVE)
- ARTICLES/BLOG ENTRIES
- Capodanno (New Year's) – Source: Il Mio Sogno – "My Dream" – "A personal journey from corporate America to a back-to-basics, what-really-matters-to-me lifestyle in Italy"
- Felice Capodanno, New Year's Eve 2009 – Saturday, January 2, 2010 – Kurt Kline – Source: Eight Bites – "Eating Exciting Foods after Weight Loss Surgery"
- An Italian New Year’s to Remember – "Capodanno: No ordinary New Year’s Eve" – October 27, 2010 – by Dejou Bencomo-Jasso – Source: CountryBred – "Let culture be your guide™"
- New Years in Italy – by Jessica | November 25th, 2010 – Source: Italy section of WhyGo
- Una Tradizione di Capodanno – Posted by Serena – Source: Italian Blog section of Transparent Language® – "Language Learning Software for Individuals, Education, Libraries and Government"
- Wander to Sorrento for Capodanno – New Year’s Eve Italian style – Posted on December 17, 2009 – by Wanderlust Women – Source: Wanderlust Women's™ Travel Dreams – "Spirited travel for women with wanderlust….the world is just a passport away™"
- Top 10 Rome Annual Events – Source:
- Please scroll down to item #8 "La Festa di San Silvestro"
- Please scroll down to item #9 "New Year’s Day"
- New Year's Celebrations and Events in Italy – "La Festa di San Silvestro and Il Capodanno" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com
- Cenone di Capodanno - New year's eve fish Menu – Published: Dec 30th, 2009 – Words by Germaine Stafford – Source: ITALY MAGAZINE – " the n.1 magazine for lovers of all things Italian"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on Christmas cookies and cakes in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 08, 2010
- Info on 2010 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Abruzzo, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 01, 2010
- Info about, for or on Buon Natale (Christmas) traditions in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 24, 2010
- Info on 2009 Christmas Markets/Mercato di Natale/Mercatini di Natale (Buon Natale/Babbo Natale) in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 18, 2009
- Info on 2008 Christmas Markets (Mercato di Natale) in Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 18, 2008
- Info about New Year’s/ La Festa di San Silvestro in Italy *, dated Friday, November 30, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 22 December 2010: mercoledì, 22 dicembre 2010
Buon Natale tutti (Merry Christmas everyone) .
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"A ciascuno il suo."
"To each his own."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.