Here are some links on insurance for travel or international medical or trip cancellation or some combination from Italy (or anywhere else) to the USA and beyond:
- Travel Insurance – Written by: Mike Leco – Source: USATourist.com – In English, French, German, Japanese
- Directory – "of reputable travel insurance sources online." – Source: www-insurancetravel.info
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – Source: Select Italy – "the ultimate source for travel to Italy"
- TRAVEL INSURANCE DIRECTORY – "Worldwide travel insurance " – Source: iTravelnet
- Personal Insurance including travel insurance – Source: Endsleigh
- Travel Insurance – Source: Direct Travel Insurance
- Travel Insurance – Source: STA Travel
- VISIT® Travel & Medical Insurance Program – "international Student or a visitor coming to the United States"
- Visitors Medical Insurance – Source:
- BuyAmericanInsurance.com – "Quotes, Compare, Purchase – Visitor Medical Insurance for Visitor to USA"
- insuremytrip.com – "...the Internet's foremost travel insurance comparison site."
- moneysupermarket.com – "the price comparison site"
- QuoteWright.com™ – "...is the authority when it comes to travel insurance comparison shopping."
- SquareMouth® – "Compare Travel insurance"
- When in Doubt, Insure – By DAVID A. KELLY – Published: June 14, 2010 – Source: Travel section of The New York Times
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on travel insurance for Italy and beyond *, dated Friday, October 26, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
For dual citizens and other visitors traveling to the USA without an existing USA health plan, you will need to arrange for medical coverage prior to your departure. Medical coverage may be part of a travel insurance plan or be purchase separately.
NOTE: While traveling in the USA and if you need to go to a doctor/dentist to receive medical treatment or go to a hospital, you will be expected to pay in full for any and all treatments plus any medications and prescriptions.
Remember you get what you pay for. Be sure to checkout the company you are buying the travel /trip/medical insurance policy. Check to see if there are any residency requirements from any of the above companies before you buy.
That's it for Tuesday, 3 March 2009: martedì, 3 marzo 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Se vuoi vivere a lungo, devil mangiare, bere e dormire."
"If you want to live long, you have to eat, drink and sleep."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.