Here are some links for truffle festivals in Tuscany (Toscana):
TRUFFLE FESTIVALS/TARTUFO FESTE
- San Giovanni d’Asso (SI)
- Crete d'Autunno 2009 e XXIV Mostra Mercato del Tartufo Bianco delle Crete Senesi e Festa dell'Olio – Source: Comune di San Giovanni d'Asso – In Italian Only
- Dates: 7 - 8 November and 14 - 15 November
- Location: San Giovanni d'Asso – truffles
- Dates: 30 October - 8 December
- Other locations in the Crete Senesi: Asciano, Buonconvento, Monteroni d'Arbia, Rapolano Terme
- MOSTRA MERCATO DEL TARTUFO BIANCO DELLE CRETE SENESI – In Italian Only – Source: CreteSenesi.com – In English, Italian
- San Miniato (PI) – white truffles
- XXXIX Mostra Mercato Nazionale del tartufo Bianco delle Colline Sanminiatesi – In Italian Only
- Dates: 14 - 15 November, 21 - 22 November and 28 - 28 November
- San Miniato – In English, German, Italian
- Volterra (PI)
- The San Miniato Truffle Festival – "A Journey Into Tuscany to Explore this Culinary Specialty" – © Jennifer L. Price – Nov 30, 2008 – Source: suite101.com – "The genuine article. Literally."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on 2009 Events and Festivals (feste or sagre) in Toscana (Tuscany) *, dated Tuesday, January 06, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event that you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
That's it for Tuesday, 19 August 2008: martedì, 19 agosto 2008
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"A carnevale ogni scherzo vale."
"All jokes are allowed at Carnival."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.