(LAST EDITED / UPDATED: XX MONTH 2015)
Here are some links about, for or on shopping in and around the Amalfi coast of Italy:
SHOPPING IN AND AROUND THE AMALFI COAST
- The Amalfi Coast of Italy…Travel, Shopping, Food, Unforgettable Charm – "Traveling to the Amalfi Coast of Italy is one of those places that’s very hard to describe in words. One has to see and experience it for themselves to truly appreciate this enchanting part of our world. Apart from the endless beauty, the Amalfi Coast is world-famous for its splendid shopping, lodging, cuisine, wine, and culture. Even though endless travelers flock to this breathtaking area every year, it maintains a quaint, cozy feeling that will immerse you in the “Vita Bella." – Posted on March 29, 2013 – by Carol Ketelson – "About Carol" – Source: Delectable Destinations – "Unique Wine and Food Culinary Travel Adventures and Personalized Cooking Vacations"
- Amalfi Shopping – "Most Recent Shopping in Amalfi" – "About VirtualTourist" – Source: VirtualTourist – "The People Behind the Places™" – "Travel Guides, Hotel Reviews, Photos, Forums, Deals
- Shopping in the Amalfi Coast – "Hotels | Explore the Amalfi Coast | Events | Shopping | Dining" – "About Us" – Source: luxuryTravel.com in Italy – "Make the Perfect Choice"
- Shopping on the Amalfi Coast – "Gastronomic delicacies, designer ceramics, and glamorous beachwear: an insider guide to shopping on the Amalfi Coast and ideas for the perfect souveni" – "FAQ" – Source: Found in the Authentic Experiences on the Amalfi Coast section on positano.com – "Positano & the Amalfi Coast 100% Mediterranean Inspiration" – "Everything you need for unforgettable travel experience on the Amalfi Coast. Since 1996"
- Summer Window Shopping in Anacapri – "With lovely streets lined with flowers, designer boutiques, and tempting shops of all kinds, the island of Capri is certainly a shopper’s paradise" – Published Jul 18 2009 – – "About"– Source: Ciao Amalfi – "Amalfi Coast Travel Tips & Lifestyle"
- Where To Shop – "Guide to Amalfi Coast" – "" – Source: Found in the Amalfi Coast – "Browse our collection of features on the Amalfi Coast" – subsection within the Destinations section on Condé Nast Traveller – "Travel Magazine | Luxury Travel Advice & News"
- Where to Stay, Eat, Swim, Shop & Party on the Amalfi Coast – "Okay, so the Amalfi Coast is possibly the most heavenly stretch of coastline on the planet but you might need some help working out which village is best for you and your vacation." – – – "About Kylie" – Source: Kylie Flavell – "TV SHOWS » | RECIPES » | PLAN YOUR VACATION IN ITALY » | LIFE IN ITALY » | ADVENTURES OUTSIDE ITALY » | About Kylie | PRESS | Work With Me"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- AMALFI COAST
- 10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of the Amalfi Coast & Capri – "The Amalfi Coast, with its string of towns from Positano to Sorrento, has been a getaway for the rich and famous since ancient Roman times. From the jet-setting isle of Capri to the dramatic cliff towns of the Amalfi, from ancient Pompeii to even more ancient Paestum, this is Italy’s coast with the most." – Posted on June 3, 2013 – by – "About Samantha" – Source: Samantha Parent Walravens – "PLEASE NOTE This article was originally published on the Huffington Post"
- Amalfi Coast Travel Essentials – "Rome based writer Gillian Longworth McGuire’s handy app Amalfi Coast Travel Essentials is a great stocking stuffer for the Amalfi Coast lovers on your list. A fabulous deal at only $2.99, it’s packed full of great tips for shopping, sightseeing and accommodation on the Amalfi Coast and Capri from an insider. Find out more about the Amalfi Coast Travel Essentials App here. " – By Sutro Media – "This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad" – Source: Found in the iTunes App Store section on iTunes – "iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection."
- Shopping for Ceramics on the Amalfi Coast – "Travelers to the Amalfi Coast can expect to find not only the famously beautiful views, but also colorful displays of hand painted ceramics" – October 19th 2010 – by Laura Thayer – "About Us" – Source: CharmingITALY© – "EXPERIENCE THE ITALIAN HOSPITALITY"
- NAPOLI / NAPLES
- A Guide to Shopping in Italy for Hedonists and Bargain Lovers – "Italy is a shoppers heaven with something for everyone. The country is so stylish that even the cheap bargain stuff is chic. Let's start with a warning though. You must be aware when shopping in Italy that prices get marked up in tourist areas and also that there are a lot of things for sale that have been made in China or are knock-offs of well-known labels and designers, so keep your wits about you. Here are some tips" – Source: Found in the TRAVEL section of made-in-italy.com – "The Excellence of Italian Products"
- Outlets in Italy – "your guide to outlets, shopping centers and shopping tours in Italy" – "Outlets per regions" – Source: web site – "Find your nearest outlet! [You can search: by Name or by using the pull down labelled menus: District, Region, Brand, Select Category" – In English, Italian
- Where to Find Italy’s Best Outlet Malls – May 9, 2011 – "blog: About Us" – Source: Found within the Author Archive | Walks of Italy blog of the Walks of Italy – "Experience Italy. Take Walks!" – "About Us"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English | Country: Italy"
- Italy's Amalfi Coast – "In this program, we explore Sorrento's back streets, taste traditional Italian food, drive along the dramatic Amalfi Coast to catch some breathtaking scenery, learn the history behind the tourist shops of Amalfi, stroll in the shadow of Greek temples at Paestum, and sail to the Isle of Capri to enter the fabled Blue Grotto." – Published on Aug 19, 2013 – by Rick Steves Europe
- Positano, Italy: Jewel of the Amalfi Coast – "Specializing in scenery, shopping and sand, the resort town of Positano hangs on the most spectacular stretch of the coast. It's a pleasant gathering of cafés, galleries, and boutiques. There's little to do here but eat, window-shop, and enjoy the beach and views...and that's exactly the way its many visitors like it. For more information on the Rick Steves' Europe TV series — including episode descriptions, scripts, participating stations, travel information on destinations and more — visit http://www.ricksteves.com." – Uploaded on Sep 28, 2011
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Sicilia AKA Sicily, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Sardegna AKA Sardinia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 19, 2015
- Info on blog entries about, for or on shopping in and around various cities and / or regions of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Perugia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 10, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Venezia AKA Venice, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Bologna, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 18, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 18, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Napoli AKA Naples, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, January 14, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Torino AKA Turin, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Milano AKA Milan, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Roma AKA Rome *, dated, Wednesday, September 17, 2014
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Firenze AKA Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Info on outlets in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 26, 2009
- Info About Shopping in Italy *, dated,Tuesday, October 03, 2006
- Info on Outlets and Shopping in Italy *, dated, Friday, November 25, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 14 October 2015: mercoledi, 14 ottobre 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Tempo al tempo."
"All in good time."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.