Here are some links about things that Italian mothers and grandmothers say . . .:
THINGS ITALIAN MOTHERS AND GRANDMOTHERS SAY . . .
- 14 Things All Italian Grandmothers Say – "Nonna knows best." – posted on Feb. 17, 2015, at 4:21 a.m. – Tahlia Pritchard, BuzzFeed Staff, Australia – "About" – Source: BuzzFeed Australia Edition – "News | Buzz | Life | Quizzes | Videos"
- 20 things Italian Mothers say – ". . .As a tribute to all mothers, but especially the Italian ones, we have a list of 20 things Italian mothers say…as well as 5 places in Hermanus where you’ll be certain to find the perfect Mother’s Day gift." – May 7, 2015 – "About Us" – Source: Fabios Ristorante – ""
- Le Frasi della suocera: Things an Italian mother in law shouldn't say – "There are some words "La Suocera", the Italian mother in law, shouldn't say to their "nuora", daughter in law" – by
- Richard Cristiani – Source: dante-learning – "online Italian school"
- Top ten: Things Italian mothers say – "Have you eaten?" This is the mantra for every Italian mother" – "About" – Source: The Local – "Italy's News in English" – "Italy edition"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- 23 Life Lessons You Get From Having An Italian Mother – "Though Like many Americans, I am a mix of cultures. I have a Québécoise grandmother, enough Irish blood to have made me a redhead, and a proudly Italian mother (from New Jersey, no less). And it’s always interesting to see how some cultures tend to… drown out others in practice. And having an Italian mother, well, that is guaranteed to speak louder than nearly anything." – January 31, 2014 – By Chelsea Fagan – "ABOUT US" – Source: Thought Catalog – "POPULAR | REEL | WRITERS | BOOKS | WORDS TO LIVE BY"
- Mamma mia – "One in three Italian men sees his mother every day. What's that about? Rebecca Pike, who is engaged to an Italian, tries to explain. Below, Carmel Allen recalls life with an Italian mother-in-law in the house." – Tuesday 14 May 2002 02.46 BST – Rebecca Pike and
- Things Italian Parents Do That Make Brooklyn Parents Cringe (and Vice Versa) – "Italian Parents Do the Darndest Things" – October 1, 2014 3:51 p.m. – – "About Us" – Source: Found in The Cut on nymag.com – "Politics, Entertainment, Fashion, Restaurants & NY"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English | Country: Italy"
- SHIT ITALIAN MOMS SAY - Part 1 (Daniel Franzese) – "Daniel Franzese says the SH*T your ITALIAN MOM says!" – "Produced and Written by Daniel Franzese and Lisa Mastroianni" – Uploaded on Feb 9, 2012 – by Daniel Franzese
- SHIT ITALIAN MOMS SAY - Part 2 (Daniel Franzese) – "Part 2 to the series SHIT ITALIAN MOMS SAY" – Published on Mar 1, 2012
- SHIT ITALIAN MOMS SAY - Part 3 (Daniel Franzese) – "SHIT ITALIAN MOMS SAY 3: Alt Scenes and Outtakes" – Published on Apr 5, 2012
- PRANK CALL TO ITALIAN MOTHER – "Phonetap TO ITALIAN MOTHER...They love their sons..." – Uploaded on Aug 26, 2010 – by Ricardo Amaral
- What Real Italian Mothers Say – "Lisa and Flo decide to give their version of what Italian mothers really say" – Published on Mar 2, 2012 – by spielb
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on Italian mothers *, dated, Wednesday, May 06, 2015
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 23 September 2015: mercoledi, 23 settembre 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Chi ha la mamma sua non piange mai."
"He who has his own mother never cries."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.