Here are some links on travel guides and tourist / travel information for the Marche region of Italy:
- The Best of Le Marche, Italy – 5 Day Travel Guide – 6 May, 2014 – blogger: Tiana Kai – Source: Tiana's Travels – "Living in Florence, eating & traveling around sharing stories, tips & too many photographs"
- Le Marche Italy Travel Guide with Pictures – "Le Marche Italy nestles among mountains and plains with blue flag beaches, castles, and towns like Ancona, Urbino, Pesaro, and Ascoli Piceno. The Marches, as they are known in English is one of Italy's most attractive areas and the least visited." – "About Us" – Source: hello-italy.com – "Travel to Italy with our Insight Travel Guide for Italian Holidays"
- Marche, Italy travel guide: places to visit in Marche – "Marches - a guide and places to visit" – Source: Italy This Way – "Italy Travel Guide and Tourist Information"
- marche – "This description page of the Italian region of Marche, will
guide you in planning your trip to Italy and help you find useful travel
information about this Italian region " – "about" – Source: trips2italy – "Your Italian experience starts here" This description page of the Italian region of Marche, will guide you in planning your trip to Italy and help you find useful travel information about this Italian region. - See more at: http://www.trips2italy.com/marche.html#sthash.Blrqjem4.dpuf" – "about" – Source: trips2italy – "Your Italian experience starts here"
- Le Marche – " While everyone’s been busy looking for undiscovered corners in Tuscany, Le Marche has been quietly waiting – just there, just to the east. Trouble is, it won’t be quiet forever." – by Jessica [Spiegel] – Source: Italy section of whyGo, Part of the BootsnAll Travel Network – "ONE-STOP INDIE TRAVEL GUIDE EST. 1998"
- Marche Voyager – "the · complete · tourism · & · travel · guide · to · Le · Marche · region · in · Italy" – "" – Source: web site – "your travel & tourism guide for the Le Marche in Italy" – In English, German
- The Essential Marche | In one page
- Marche Voyager | join our mailing list
- Marche Voyager | Send a Marche E-card
- The Marche Voyager Slide Show | Photographs by Norma & Maurice Joseph
- Moving to Le Marche | Thinking of living here? – Source: Marche Voyager – "your travel & tourism guide for the Le Marche in Italy" – In English, German
- Moving to Le Marche | Buying a home – "covers the most important decision of all."
- Moving to Le Marche | Restoring property – "does & don'ts" when doing up your dream home"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – "" This description page of the Italian region of Marche, will guide you in planning your trip to Italy and help you find useful travel information about this Italian region. - See more at: http://www.trips2italy.com/marche.html#sthash.Blrqjem4.dpuf
- #destinationmarche – "" – Source: web site – "THE MARCHE REGION WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE" – In English, Italian
- Accommodation – "Find your accomodation" – "Download a Brochure!"
- Useful Information – "You can reach the Marche from abroad by air, rail, car, ferry. Once in the Marche you can get around by rail ( visit the official web site of Italian State Railways : www.trenitalia.it ), by car ( it’s the easiest way of discovering the Marche), by taxi ( you can normally find them in ranks by the station or by the main square; for long journeys in country areas agree the price beforehand), by bus ( for timetables and routes please visit: http://orari.trasporti.marche.it/ [Please note - As of this date: "SITO IN MANUTENZIONE" / SITE UNDER MAINTENANCE])" – "Download a Guide!"
- Guided Tours – "For visitors eager to discover the beauty of the Marche, a multi-faceted region, guided tour services are available throughout the region providing experienced guides who are fully qualified under Regional Law No 4/96, a guide service in museums and exhibition areas, support and assistance to groups, hostessing at trade shows, conferences and cultural events, advice and assistance to tour operators and individual guides, production of standard and theme routes for groups, schools and individual travellers." – "Download a Brochure!"
- Major Events – "Download all the scheduled events for 2015"
- Visiting Marche – " Overlooking the Adriatic Sea in the centre of Italy, with slightly more than a million and a half inhabitants spread among its five provinces of Ancona, the regional seat, Pesaro and Urbino, Macerata, Fermo and Ascoli Piceno, with just one in four of its municipalities containing more than five thousand residents, the Marche, which has always been Italy’s “Gateway to the East”, is the country’s only region with a plural name. Featuring the mountains of the Apennine chain, which gently slope towards the sea along parallel valleys, the region is set apart by its rare beauty and noteworthy figures such as Giacomo Leopardi, Raphael, Giovan Battista Pergolesi, Gioachino Rossini, Gaspare Spontini, Father Matteo Ricci and Frederick II, all of whom were born here." – "Download a Brochure!"
- Special Offers
- Holiday Packages – "Download a Brochure!
- Italy's Le Marche | The Other Side of Italy – "Far from Capri's crush and Tuscany's throngs lie the untrammeled Adriatic beaches and pristine hill towns of Le Marche. Gini Alhadeff takes in venerable renaissance treasures—and some really superb fritto." – June 15, 2009 – By Gini Alhadeff – Source: TRAVEL+LEISURE – "Travel Guides and Travel Information"
- 40 Reasons to Travel Now – "We’ll go ahead and say it: there’s never been a better time to travel. The dollar is stronger, the flights are easier, the concept of luxury is actually within reach, and there are surprises at every turn, whether it’s airport food from Michelin-starred restaurant brands or cities such as Brisbane, Sarajevo, and Oslo achieving the can’t-miss status of their peers. The only question is: where to first?"
- Travel Tips + Intel – "Essential advice for traveling better: airline news, deals and discounts, and all the gear and gadgets one carry-on can handle"
- Marche Map and Travel Information – "Map Showing the Best of the Marche Region of Italy" – By Martha Bakerjian, Our Italy Travel Expert – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- How to do Le Marche, Italy, on a budget – "Stretching for around 100 miles along the Adriatic coast, with hilltowns to rival those of Tuscany and Umbria, Le Marche is a gorgeous and affordable region to explore" – Friday 29 March 2013 21.00 GMT – Donald Strachan – Source: Found in the travel section of theguardian – "Latest news, sport and comment from the Guardian" – "News | Sport | Comment | Culture | Business | Money | Life & style | Travel | Environment | Tech | TV | Video | Dating | Offers | Jobs"
- Ancona, Italy – "Hourly Forecast" – Source: Found in the Italy Weather section on AccuWeather.com – "is an American media company that provides commercial weather forecasting services worldwide." – In multiple languages
- Le Marche, Italy Weather – "10 day forecast" – "" – Source: The Weather Channel – "FORECASTS | MAPS | VIDEO | PHOTOS | NEWS | TV | HURRICANES"
- Previsioni Meteo Marche - Weather Marche – In Italian Only – "" – Source: ilmeteo.it – "meteo & previsioni del tempo esatte & affidabili / Weather & accurate & reliable forecast"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for the Marche region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- \Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Umbria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Puglia AKA Apulia, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Calabria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 13, 2007
- RELATED: MARCHE
- Info About the Marche Region of Italy *, dated, Tuesday, September 12, 2006
- RELATED: TRAVEL
- Info about travel hotspots in Italy *, dated,Wednesday, October 01, 2014
- Info on guides for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 17, 2009
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 20 May 2015: mercoledi, 20 maggio 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Chi ha amico, è ricco."
"Who has friends is rich."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.