Here are some links about budget places (read inexpensive to moderately expensive) to eat in Firenze / Florence, Italy:
BUDGET PLACES TO EAT IN FIRENZE / FLORENCE
- 10 of the best cheap eats in Florence – Friday 29 March 2013 10.00 GMT – John Brunton – Source: Found in the travel section of theguardian – "Latest news, sport and comment from the Guardian" – "News | Sport | Comment | Culture | Business | Money | Life & style | Travel | Environment | Tech | TV | Video | Dating | Offers | Jobs"
- Budget Restaurants Florence – "" – "" – Source: Florence Explorer – "Your Guide to Florence" – "Welcome to Florence City Guide"
- Cheap Eats Guide to Florence – "This week’s edition of cheap eats comes from the beautiful city of Florence, courtesy of Italian foodie Georgette Jupe" – Sep 11  – Georgette Jupe – "ABOUT" – Source: BUDGET TRAVELLER – "SEE THE WORLD ON A SHOE STRING"
- Cheap Eats under 10 euro – "Eating out in Florence needn't be a drain on your travel budget, there are plenty of inexpensive places to eat without compromising on taste and quality." – "" – Source: WALKABOUT Florence – "http://www.walkaboutflorence.com/"
- Cheap Restaurants in Florence – "Find Good Food at Good Prices with this Florence Restaurant Guide!" – Carol [About me] – Source: Florence WebGuide – "'Your Insiders Guide to Florence Italy" – "Travel Advice from a Local about Italy’s Most Loved City!"
- How to Have Lunch in the Center of Florence for less than €10 – "" – Author: spoiledexpat – blogger: Hayley Richardson – Source: Spoiled Expat – "Recipes, How-To's, and Anecdotes to get you ready for your trip to Il Bel Paese."
- Where To Eat On A Budget in Florence Italy – "Florence Restaurants Serving Tasty Delicacies For Reasonable Prices" – December 28, 2011 – Source: Wicked Good Travel Tips – ""
- Where To Eat By Santa Maria Novella (train station) – on 17.11.2014 at 18:39 – blogger: Georgette [Jupe] – Source: Girl in Florence – "A Tuscan Texan immersed in Florentine life ..."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Eat Like a Local in Florence – "These friendly, reliable, and supremely delicious restaurants will welcome you as if you were one of the locals who have been in the know for years. Here, the first in our Eat Your Way Across Italy series" – Monday, Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM – By Robert Firpo-Cappiello – Source: Budget Travel – "Travel Deals, Travel Tips, Travel Advice, Vacation ideas"
- Restaurants in Florence: 20 Top Choices from Food Critics,Travellers and Locals – "" – by Bianca Gignac – "About" – Source: italian FIX – "Travel Italy Beautifully"
- Vegetarian, Vegan & Gluten-Free Options in Florence, Italy – on 10.05.2015 at 19:39 – blogger: Georgette [Jupe] – Source: Girl in Florence – "A Tuscan Texan immersed in Florentine life ..."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Source: YouTubeIT – "Language: English • Country: Italy"
- Da Nerbone, good cheap food in Florence, Italy! – "Located in Mercato Centrale, this popular lunch counter offers a selection of pastas, sandwiches and stews…all laid out under the glass display case, so if you’re a bit nervous when faced with an Italian menu, just point to what you’d like. Most people on the day of our visit were in line for the roast beef sandwich with sauce or the sliced pork roast sandwich, both served on a fresh and crispy bread roll." – Published on Mar 27, 2016 – by: Mike Young
- A Day of Food in Florence – "Recently Courtney visited Florence, Italy and wanted to share some of the many treasures this vibrant city has to offer. The first of our three-part series focuses on the wonderful food that Italy is famous for. Brunch, dinner and desserts are all in store, so get ready because Italy is coming to you!" – Uploaded on Dec 22, 2011 – by: Courtney Cachet
- Dining in Florence Italy on a budget pt. 1 – "Florentine Steak, Pizza Margherita and Zucchini / Arugula Panini" – Published on Jun 24, 2013 – by: vcrcooking
- SEE ALSO:
- FIRENZE / FLORENCE
- Info on 36 or 48 hours in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 03, 2015
- Info about budget places to eat in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Firenze AKA Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Info on museums / musei in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Friday, August 10, 2012
- Info about Florence / Firenze in Video *, dated, Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Info about parking in Florence / Firenze *, dated,Tuesday, August 26, 2008
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 550+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 29 APRIL 2015: mercoledi, 29 aprile 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Tutto è bene che riesce bene."
"All is well that ends well."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.