Here are some links on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy:
- Basilicata – "As is the case through much of Italy, the southern region of Basilicata has far more than ancient Roman history in its past – and in fact, the region is home to what are believed to be the first human settlements in the country." – by Jessica [Spiegel] – Source: Italy section of whyGo, Part of the BootsnAll Travel Network – "ONE-STOP INDIE TRAVEL GUIDE EST. 1998"
- Basilicata – "travel guide" – "" – Source: Wikitravel – "The Free Travel Guide" – In multiple languages
- Basilicata – "Italy travel guide" – "" – Source: Italy This Way – "Visit Italy: tourism, places to visit and attractions"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Basilicata - Travel Information for the Basilicata Region of Italy – "Basilicata is a mountainous southern Italy region, the instep of Italy's boot. Matera is an interesting Basilicata town to visit where many scenes from the movie Passion of the Christ were filmed. Carlo Levi fans will want to visit the Basilicata town of Aliano." – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- 1 Subcategories in Basilicata - Travel Information for the Basilicata Region of Italy
- 8 Articles in: Basilicata - Travel Information for the Basilicata Region of Italy
- Basilicata Map and Travel Essentials
- Basilicata – "Travel and Tourism Information" – "About Us" – Source: Viridia.com – "Italy Travel Guide"
- Basilicata Tourism & Visitor Guide – "A WorldWeb.com Travel Guide for Basilicata, Italy." – "Plan Your Trip: Stay | Play | Eat | Shop | See | Go | Review | Map | All" – Source: WORLDWEB.COM – "Travel & Tourism" – "Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, weekend retreat or an adventure of a lifetime, WorldWeb.com's more than 500,000 webpages of travel information will help you every step of the way."
- Basilicata Tourist Information – "Cave-houses, picturesque villages, sea, mountains and ruins..." – "" – Source: Italy Heaven – "Italy Travel, Holiday and Tourism Guide"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- basilicata – "This description page of Basilicata, region Of Italy, will guide you in planning your trip to Italy and help you to find useful travel information about this Italian Region." – "about" – Source: trips2italy – "Your Italian experience starts here"
- trips2italy blog – ""
- Italy Travel Planner – "Easily create an itinerary based on your personal preferences: Which destinations to visit? For how long? What to do there?" – "" – Source: RoutePerfect – "Explore Europe YOUR way!" – "Plan your perfect trip to Europe!"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Basilicata – "" – Source: www.Datameteo.com – "Accurate weather forecast for agro, energy, risk management" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Basilicata Weather and When to Go – "Basilicata Traveler Article" – "No one wants to hang out on a beach in the rainy season or hit the slopes in summer. What's the best time of year to visit Basilicata? Tell other travelers what the weather is like so they know what to pack!" – Source: tripadvisor® – "Plan your perfect trip" – In multiple languages
- Previsioni Meteo Basilicata - Weather Basilicata – "" – Source: ilMeteo.it – "" – In Italian Only
- The Weather – "Basilicata enjoys a very varied climate depending on latitude and altitude." – "" – Source: APT Basilicata – "Hospitality | History and Culture | Events and Festivals | Landscape and Nature | Made in Basilicata | Entertainment and Well-Being " – In English, French, German, Italian
- x – "" – Source: web site – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for the Marche region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, May 20, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Umbria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Basilicata, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Puglia AKA Apulia, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, January 21, 2015
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Genova AKA Genoa, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, December 10, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Calabria, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Info on travel guides and tourist / travel information for Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Info on.travel guides and travel information for Abruzzo, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Info on Travel Guides and Information for Italy *, dated, Tuesday, March 13, 2007
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 600+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 11 February 2015: mercoledi, 11 febbraio 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Invan si pesca se l'amo non ha l'esca."
"You fish in vain if the hook has no bait."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.