Here are some links about travel hotspots in Italy:
TRAVEL HOTSPOTS IN ITALY
- Best New Hotspots in Florence, Italy – "Some 500 years after the Medici left their mark here, a new generation of tastemakers and power brokers is breathing fresh life into Florence, Italy’s" – From September 2011 – – Source: TRAVEL + LEISURE – "Travel Guides and Travel Information"
- Holiday Hotspots in Italy – "Italy has always been a well trodden destination amongst travel enthusiasts because of its rich history, world-class cuisine and breathtaking historical attractions. Here’s our selection of holiday hotspots to visit next time you’re in Italy." – by Will – Source: Hotspot Journal – ""
- Italian Addictions - Sinfully seductive Travel Hotspots in Italy – "If you are looking for art treasures, alpine lakes, beautiful coasts and mountains, then there is no better place than Italy to visit. Cities like Rome, Venice and Florence have been known for centuries for their art work and have been attracting visitors across the globe for centuries. No wonder it is called ‘Bel Paese’ which means ‘the beautiful country’, and has the largest number of world heritage sites in the world. With over 40 million tourists visiting Italy every year, Italy is bound to seduce you with its beauty. Let us look at the wonderful attractions of Italy which are a delight for its visitors." – Posted December 30, 2013 – Source: MyCheapTravelAgent – "Cheap rental cars | Cheap hotels | Cheap flights | Cheap travel"
- Top 10 American hotspots in Rome – "Ahead of US President Barack Obama's visit to Rome, The Local picks out the best places in Rome to go to for American brunch, books and more." – Source: The Local – "Italy's News in English" – "Italy edition"
- Top ten: Italy's gay-friendly holiday hotspots – "Italy has a long way to go on issues like same-sex marriage, but it's still home to plenty of beautiful places that provide fun in the sun for gay tourists. We've got a rundown of ten of the best." – Updated: 27 Jun 2014 12:20 GMT+02:00
- TOP 10 ITALIAN TRAVEL HOT SPOTS – April 20, 2012 – – Source: LONDONER ABROAD – "Stories from an unlikely adventurer"
- Summer Holidays in Italy? - Hotspots – "Travelers wanting to spend a week or two for summer holidays in Italy may want to take a look at some of these retreats. You can actually have quite a wide variety of experiences to choose from depending on the area. There are hillside villas and beach resort cities. This guide will fill you in on the basics behind summer holidays in Italy." – Published: 2013-08-06 – Source: asklubo.com – "you have questions - we have answers" – In English, German
- Travelling To Italy? Make Sure You Visit These Hotspots – "One of the most popular travel destinations in the world has a lot to offer, from stunning landscapes, amazing people, awesome fashion, art treasures and top-of-the-class cuisine. If we would dedicate our whole lives to exploring this boot-shaped country, it wouldn’t be enough. But, there is always something that shines the brightest in a bowl full of gems. Be sure to visit some of these stunning travel hotspots in Italy." – Source: Destination Seeker
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Italy's top attractions: taking the 'trap' out of tourist trap – 07 November 2012 – by ALISON BING – Source: Found in the Europe travel tips & articles section of lonely planet – "About Us"
- Italy Travel Planner – "Easily create an itinerary based on your personal preferences: Which destinations to visit? For how long? What to do there?" – "" – Source: RoutePerfect – "Explore Europe YOUR way!" – "Plan your perfect trip to Europe!"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on blog entries about, for or on travel to Italy *, dated,Wednesday, July 23, 2014 This blog entry includes some of the following:
- Info about travel safety and health when traveling to and from Italy and beyond *, dated, Wednesday, May 14, 2014
- Info about tourist / travel mistakes when visiting Italy and beyond *, dated, Sunday, November 03, 2013
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 1 October 2014: mercoledi, 1 ottobre 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Ne ammazza più la gola che la spada."
"Gluttony kills more than the sword."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.