BACKGROUND / INFORMATION
- Tourist Cards – "Travel and explore the monumental cultural heritage of the cities and Regions of Italy with Tourist Cards! Take advantage of museum and cultural offers, deals on public transport, and other discounts." – "" – Source: ITALIA – "Discover Italy | Travel ideas | News | Video | Info | Maps" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- FIRENZE / FLORENCE
- Firenzecard – "welcome to Florence !" – "FIRENZE INFECTIOUS BEAUTY" – Source: www.firenzeturismo.it – "THE FLORENCE OFFICIAL TOURISM BOARD AND WEBSITE" – "Tourist information | Events | Arts & museums | Explore Florence and its regions" – In English, Italian, Spanish
- Firenze Card – "Florence Museum and Transportation Pass" – by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- Florence City Pass – "Florence City Pmass with Skip the Line for Uffizi and Accademia Gallery" – "Best buy for Sightseeing, Tours and Attractions" – Source: City Discovery® – "Sightseeing, tours & attractions"
- GENOVA / GENOA
- 24/48 Hour Genova Museum Card – "" – Source: Get Your Guide – "Things to do, all over the world"
- GENOA MUSEUM CARD – "The city and its culture in your pocket" – Source: www.visitgenoa.it – "Your complete guide to visiting the city" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- MILANO / MILAN
- MilanoCard – ". . . is the first card for tourist services in the city of Milan, Italy. It offers free public transportation, free entry / huge discount to over 20 top Milan Museums, Restaurants & over 500 attraction at reduced price." – Source: web site – "Milan in your hands" – In English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- ROMA / ROME
- Rome Passes and Cards - Discount Passes and Combination Tickets – "How to Save Money and Time when Visiting Rome, Italy" – by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- TORINO / TURIN
- TORINO+PIEMONTE CARDS – "YOUR MASTER KEYS" – "" – Source: turismotorinoeprovinci – "Welcome to the official tourism site of Turin and its province" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Torino and Piemonte Card – "Discount Passes for Turin and Piedmont Save money on your vacation in Turin and the Piedmont Region" – by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- VENEZIA / VENICE
- Moving in Venice – "Buy online Public Transport Actv, Churches and Museums, Venice Services tickets on VENEZIA UNICA" – Source: Actv – "Company" – In English, Italian
- Venezia Unica - City Pass (Venice Card) – ". . . It is ideal for tourists who want user-friendly and uneventful visits to the city, its museums, Fondazioni and most beautiful churches." – Source: VENEZIAUNICA – "the official tourism portal of Venice" – In English, Italian
- Venice Tourist Travel Cards – "Save money on public transportation in Venice with a 12-hour to 7-day tourist pass." – "Durant and Cheryl Imboden's" – Source: Found in the Venice for Visitors subsection within the Venice, Italy Travel Guide: 2014 section of Europe for Visitors – "is a Forbes and Washington Post "Best of the Web" editorial site that provides unbiased information about European travel and cruising. Our pages have been viewed more than 70 million times in the last six years alone."
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- TBA *, dated, xday, MONTH DD, 201X
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 16 July 2014: mercoledi, 16 luglio 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"A buon intenditor poche parole."
"Few words (are sufficient) for the good listener."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.