Here are some links about tourist / travel mistakes when visiting Italy and beyond:
- 5 Most Common Mistakes Tourists Make in Rome – "Instead of a huge list of tips recommending how to behave when you travel to another country, maybe it’s better just to be told what you shouldn’t do in other place, according to each nations’ traditions." – Source: Found within the Italy section of Traveldudes – "For Travelers, By Travelers!"
- 10 Tourist Mistakes when Visiting Italy: Tipping, Tickets, and More – "Here are some common mistakes and misconceptions tourists have about traveling in Italy." – June 9th, 2010 – blogger and more: Sara Rosso – Source: Ms. Adventures IN ITALY – "MY STOMACH, THE WORLD"
- 10 Travel Mistakes I'll Never Make Again! – "I am embarrassed to admit this, but here goes: I've made not one . . . not two . . . but, many travel mistakes over the years! Some, very costly, too! There! Now that the cat's out of the bag, let me tell you about a few:" – Apr 28, 2010 – blogger: Julie Gilley – Source: Found in the My Far & ITINERARIES blog on My Far & Away ITINERARIES – "Travel with Julie for the Ultimate European Experience!"
- The Six Mistakes people make when travelling to Italy – "Travel Mistakes" – Source: ItalianRelatives.com – "Your connection to Italy"
- Top 10 Mistakes Tourists Make in Italy – "What Not to Do on Your Italian Vacation" – By Martha Bakerjian – Source: Fund in the Plan Your Italy Trip - Italy Travel Planning Guide section of the Italy Travel section of About.com
- Top 11 Tourist Mistakes in Venice, Italy – "(and how to avoid them)" – by Durant and Cheryl Imboden – Source: Venice for Visitors – "The premier travel-planning sitefor Venice, Italy since 1997" – "About"
- Travel Tip Tuesday: Five Mistakes Travelers Make in the Mezzogiorno – Tuesday, January 11th, 2011 – blogger: Cherrye Moore – Source: My Bella Vita – "Your Source for Calabria Travel"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- 10 Things You Should Never Wear When Traveling Abroad – "Safety should be a key consideration no matter where you travel, and part of staying safe in an unfamiliar place is dressing to blend in -- or, at least, not dressing to stand out. Beyond avoiding matching T-shirts, baseball hats and white sneakers, not to mention "I Love NY" sweatshirts, keep in mind local customs and attitudes, as well as religious beliefs, when choosing your attire. This will help you avoid causing offense to locals or becoming a target to thieves." – written by Erin Gifford – "About Us" – Source: Found in the Passports & International Travel subsection within the Travel Tips section on the IndependentTraveler.com® – "Travel Tips, Trip Planning and Discount Travel"
- 13 Travel Mistakes I'll Never Make Again – Aug. 17, 2013, 4:57 PM – Mandi Woodruff – Source: Business Insider – ""
- The 20 Worst Travel Mistakes – "A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new,” said Albert Einstein. As travelers, we couldn’t agree more." – written by Caroline Costello – Source: IndependentTraveler.com – "Real Travelers. Practical Advice."
- How Not to Look Like A Tourist When Traveling in Europe – Friday, February 10, 2012 – Posted by: Laurel Robbins – Source: travelhoppers – "It's All About Value"
- My 10 biggest travel mistakes – April 18, 2011– blogger: Emiel van den Boomen – Source: Act of Traveling – "Travel Beyond the Guidebook"
- Top 10 Travel Mistakes and How Not to Make Them – "Even the dreamiest of trips can go off the rails when you fall into one of these all-too-common travel traps. We've been there—and we've brought back advice on foolproof booking, smart sightseeing, and making the most of every minute." – Wednesday, Jul 17, 2013, 9:00 AM – By Jamie Beckman – Source: Budget Travel – "Travel Deals, Travel Tips, Travel Advice, Vacation Ideas"
- X – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on things to do in Tuscany / Toscana *, dated, Wednesday, July 13, 2011
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Sunday, 3 November 2013: domenica, 3 novembre 2013
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Anche il pazzo talvolta dice qualche parola da savio."
"Even the fool says a wise word sometimes."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.