Here are some links on eCards (electronic cards), ePostcards (electronic post cards) for Italy
- Free eCards: Italian – "FREE eCards" – Source: byki – "Learn it Fast. Know it Forever."
- Free interactive e-cards of Italian images for you to send. – "Here's a complimentary service of free interactive e-cards for you - beautiful free e-cards to send to family and friends." – Source: explore-italian-culture.com – "Enjoy La Dolce Vita!"
- Free 360 e-cards from Italy – "Ciao! just a random pic (pick!) from my 360-degree collection of italian photos..." – Source: Italy.explore.it – "Italy's wi(l)dest 360 experience"
- Italy eCards – "send e-greetings from Italy" – Source: PrimeItaly.com – "Italy travel info, Tours in Italy, Italian products online shopping tips, Italian fashion"
- Italian Postcards – Source: tricolore.net – "A complete guide to Italy and the italian culture"
- Italy – "A postcard is a great Blingee that you can quickly grab and post to your feed, your profile, or your blog for any occasion! Send a Blingee Postcard now!" – Source: Blingee™ – "Make a Blingee now!"
- Italy – "(Click on a photograph to view a larger version or send a free ePostcard" – Source: Found within the Travelogues & Travel Photography section of DavidMetraux.com – "Thank you for visiting Davidmetraux.com, a resource for travelers, photographers, educators, and the curious."
- Vatican City – "(Click on a photograph to view a larger version or send a free ePostcard"
- Italy Ecards – "Postcards by page" – Source: postcards.org – "always free • no need to sign up • privacy safe • no popups"
- Postcards from Italy – "What better way to tell your friends and family what a wonderful time you are having than by sending them a Postcard." – Source: breakaway.cc – ". . . is the most comprehensive resource to 'Golden Lands and Faraway Places'. This official website by your preferred travel expert. promotes responsible travel."
- Send Free e-Cards Postcards from Dolomites Italy – "Send FREE postcards to your friends" – Source: www.iski.it – "Welcome to Italy in the heart of the Dolomites" – In English, Italian
- Send a postcard from Italy! – "Right now we have 66 postcards in 5 categories." – Source: Summer In Italy – "Rent your vacation villa in Italy!"
- Travel Postcards Italy – "Click on a photo to use that image and start composing your postcard. You have to be logged in as a Travellerspoint member to send a card. If you aren't a member yet, join for free at any time and start using the numerous free services and products." – Source: Travellerspoint – "Where your journey begins"
- Postcardly – "Postcardly turns your EMAILS INTO POSTCARDS delivered via U.S. Mail" – "Stay in touch with friends and family who don't use computers." – "Send postcards from your phone, computer, or anywhere you have email." – NOTE: After free trail, fee-based service to send additional postcards – Source: web site
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 21 September 2011: mercoledì, 21 settembre 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Gli ospiti sono come il pesce; dopo tre giorni puzzano."
"Guests are like fish; after three days they all stink."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.