ACCOMMODATIONS BY REGION
- Casa del Fiume – "Holiday Villa Rental in Abruzzo, Italy" – Stew and Ruth Holland – Source: web site
- Villas for 2 – "No crowds - Just couples" – David and Pauline Brenner – Source: web site
- Bed and Breakfast Chaplin Hostel – "Rome B&B: Cheap Bed and Breakfast Chaplin Hostel near Termini station." – Katarina Lawergren – Source: web site – In multiple languages
- the beehive – "hostel/hotel " – Steve and Linda Martinez: – Source: web site
- La Torretta Bed and Breakfast – "In Historical Home" – Maureen and Roberto Scheda with daughters Jennifer and Kathleen – Source: web site – In English, French, Italian
- Il Sogno – "Serene Elegance in a Medieval Hilltop Village less than an hour from Rome" – Chris Phillips – Source: web site
- casa colle verde – "Welcome to the site of Casa Colleverde an All Suites Guest House situated in the southern tip of Liguria in the ‘Colline del Sole'." – Simon Carey – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- Agriturismo Ca’Camone – ". . . offering a pleasant farm holiday on 250+ acres of picturesque rolling hills and farmland in a truffle-rich valley. Stay in one of our spacious apartments surrounded by fruit and nut trees in the garden and wild edibles scattered throughout the property. The rooms are named for the fruit trees surrounding the house, and all rooms have beautiful views. The great room with a large fireplace, for the use of all of our guests, is ideal for families and small groups. Exposed stone, wood beam ceilings, cosy fireplaces, and rustic tile floors tell you that you can only be in one place—Bella Italia!" – Ashley Bartner – Source: La Tavola Marche – In English, parts in Italian
- The Hideaway – "Your Le Marche Farmhouse Holiday Home" – Sarah and Mark Topps – Source: web site – In Dutch, English, French, German, Italian
- Locanda della Valle Nuova – "Stay at our country inn among the hills of our working organic farm in sight of Urbino. Come and share with us our bit of Le Marche: "Italy's best kept secret" – Giulia da Urbino – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Nascondiglio di Bacco Bed & Breakfast – "Quiet, charm and natural beauty are what one experiences at Nascondiglio di Bacco, a bed and breakfast unique in the Marche." – Dwight and Raffaele Stanford – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Solebello Country House – "Make Solebello your next vacation home and discover The Marche Region! Rent an apartment in our Villa and explore on your own the beauty of "Le Marche" or take advantage of Solebello's daily guided tours with driver and interpreter" – Enrico and Cathy Camponi – Source: web site
- Baur Bed & Breakfast – "" – Michael and Diana Strinati Baur – Source: web site – In English, German
- Bella Baita – "Italian Alps Retreat" – Marla Gulley Roncaglia – Source: web site – In English, French, Italian
- Belvedere Bed & Breakfast – "The starting point for your mountain adventures!" – Michelle & Kent Benson – Source: web site – In English, French, German, Italian
- Agriturismo Poggio Etrusco – ". . . is a privately owned organic farm near Montepulciano, located halfway between Florence and Rome." – Pamela Sheldon Johns and Courtney (Johnny) Johns – Source: web site – In English, French, German, Italian
- Behind the Tower – "Apartment in the center of Pisa" – Gloria and Marcel – Source: FLIPKEY® – "Search over 100,000 vacation rental homes"
- Casa D'alloro – "Set deep in the ancient territory of Lunigiana it is Tuscany before the huge influx of tourists." – Mark Carson – Source: web site
- Casa La Boheme – "Tuscan Vacation Rental" – Teri Mammini and Raymond Incerty – Source: web site
- Casa La Pace Bed and Breakfast – ". . . has four guest rooms, each one different from the others. All rooms have wonderful views of the mountains and nearby villages. We have renovated the bedrooms and decorated them with an eclectic combination of old Italian country and antique furniture. The names of the rooms have special meaning: they represent strong women in our lives, our mothers and grandmothers." – RUSTY WYRICK and PEPPER PEPPER – Source: Casa La Pace
- Casa bel Posto – "...a charming farmhouse vacation rental near Cortona, the land of the Tuscan Sun" – Tania and Keith von Barkenhagen – Source: web site
- Casa del Tramonto – "Self Catering Holiday Apartment" – Jules and George Hardy – Source: web site
- Holiday apartments in Tuscany – "At the historic Watermill at Posara, Italy, our three self-catering holiday apartments can cater for everyone, from honeymooners to large, extended families. If members of your party want a private bathroom we have extra bedrooms available, with en suite bathrooms. In the whole of the mill we can sleep just two, or up to 18 people." – Lois and Bill Breckon – Source: The Watermill at Posara – "A unique setting for inspirational courses and relaxing holidays in Tuscany"
- Podere Covivole Guest House – "Guest House in Rural Tuscany, Italy" for 1 or 2 individuals only – Ben Licodo and Martha Taccarino – Source: airbnb
- Il Rifugio (The Refuge) – ". . . is a respectfully restored seventeenth-century stone farmhouse set on a Tuscan hillside surrounded by fifty six rolling acres of private property near the Etruscan citadel Cortona." – Chuck and Shirley Ofria – Source: web site
- Agriturismo Alla Madonna del Piatto – "Our home, "Alla Madonna del Piatto", is a small agriturismo, a bed and breakfast inn in the Umbrian hills. The centuries-old farmhouse overlooks the beautiful town of Assisi. All rooms have a magnificent view of Assisi's world famous basilica, dedicated to St. Francis and housing some of Italy's most important art treasures." – Letizia Mattiacci and Ruurd de Jong – Source: web site – In Dutch, English, German, Italian
- Altabella Properties – "comprise three classically restored stone villas on a 155-acre estate on the border between Tuscany and Umbria, 30 minutes east of Cortona. Experience the deep pleasures of Umbrian country life in a location of extraordinary natural beauty with easy proximity to some of Italy's richest artistic, culinary and cultural treasures." – Elizabeth Wholey – Source: web site
- Brigolante Guest Apartments – "Agritourism in Umbria – Vacation Home Rental Near Assisi" – Rebecca Winke and Stefano Bagnoli – Source: web site
- Casa Lilla – "Bed & Breakfast and Holiday Apartment Rental" – Conor McGlone – Source: web site
- Il Casale di Mele Rosse – "Luxury, country living in the heart of Umbria" – Louie & Deborah Mele – Source: web site
- Villa in Umbria – ". . . means holiday rentals in Umbria, central Italy. We rent private villas with swimming pool, farm houses in the hills, agriturismo holidays and all kinds of apartments in the Umbrian countryside as well as some apartments in town centre." – Saskia van der Bolt and Willemijn Lindeboom – Source: web site – In Dutch, English
- Faronhof B&B – "Family run guesthouse B&B accommodation near to Venice" – Monica Cesarato – Source: web site – In English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on tours by Expats living in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 27, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 24 August 2011: mercoledì, 24 agosto 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi tardi arriva male alloggia."
"Those who arrive late lodge poorly."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.