2011 CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR SOME OF THE EXHIBITION CENTERS IN ITALY BY REGION
- Events Calendar 2011 – Location: Bologna (BO) – Source: Calendar & Exhibitions section of BolognaFiere – In English, Italian
- 2011 Calendar – Location: Modena (MO) – Source: ModenaFiera – In English, Italian
- 2011 calendar of exhibitions – Location: Parma (PR) – Source: Fiere di Parma – In English, Italian
- EXPO CALENDAR – "CALENDAR 2011" – Location: Rimini (RN) – Source: Rimini Fiera – In English, Italian
- FRIULI-VENEZA GUILIA
- YEAR 2011 - Shows and Events - Exhibitions' list – Location: Pordenone (PN) – Source: Fiera Di Pordenone – In English, Italian
- Future Events – Location: Roma (RM)/Rome – Source: Fiera di Roma – In English, Italian
- Calendar – You will need to click on the heading "Calendar" to download a copy od the "2011 Fair Events" – Location: Genova (GE)/Genoa – Source: Fiera di Genova – – In English (you need to click on English flag for English version), Italian
- Calendar – Please note: This calendar shows two different venues and locations: fieramilanocity (city center) and fieramilan (outskirts of Milan)) – Location: Milano (MI)/Milan – Source: Fiera Milano [new exhibition complex] – In English, Italian
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS – Location: Milano (MI)/Milan – Source: MIC (Milano Convention CentrE) [in city location] – In English, Italian
- Calendario Fiere 2011 – Location: Gaglianico (BI) – Source: Biellafiere – In Italian Only
- CALENDARIO – You will need to click on the heading "CALENDARIO" to view the "CALENDARIO UFFICIALE 2011" – Location: Torino (TO)/Turin – Source: LINGOTTOFIERE – In Italian Only
- Calendar 2011 – In Italian Only – Location: Bari (BA) – Source: Fiera del Levante – In English, French, Italian
- CALENDARIO EVENTI/CALENDAR OF EVENTS – Location: Arezzo (AR) – Source: Centro Affari e Convegni – In English, Italian – NOTE: Italian version contains more information
- MANIFESTAZIONI [events]– Location: Carrara (MS) – Source: CarraraFiere – "Business on the move" – In Italian Only
- Calendar – Location: Firenze (FI)/Florence – Source: Firenze fiera – "Congress and Exhibition Center" – In English, Italian
- TRENTINO-ALTO ADIGE
- Italy Trade Shows – Source: Trade Show Center – "Trade shows for importers of China and Asia-made products" section of global sources – "Comprehensive search results and verified suppliers"
- Upcoming Trade Shows in Italy – Source: biztradeshows – In Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about 2010 calendars for exhibition centers in Italy , dated Wednesday, February 17, 2010
- Info on Trade shows in Italy *, dated Friday, May 02, 2008
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 12 January 2011: mercoledì, 12 jannaio 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.