- caremar – In Italian Only
- Coop. Sant'Andrea s.r.l. – In English, Italian
- La Navigazione Libera del Golfo S.p.A. (LN)
- Metrò del Mare – In English, Italian
- Gruppo Alilauro
- alicost – In Italian Only
- aliLauro – In English, German, Italian
- Alilauro-Gruson – In English, Italian
- Linee Marittime Partenopee (L.M.P.) – In Italian Only
- VOLAVIAMARE – In English, Italian
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about Ferries to and from Italy *, dated Friday, March 24, 2006
If anyone has any suggestions for other sites and links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Wednesday, 15 July 2009: mercoledì, 15 luglio 2009
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi si volta, e chi si gira, sempre a casa va finire."
"No matter where you go or turn, you will always end up at home."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.